- Art Miles
- Spring Bulb Planting
- Sir Peter Blake Camellia Print
- Italian Garden (1814 – 2014)
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
Chiswick House Camellia Festival returns in the setting of the newly restored and planted Italian garden
Chiswick House and Gardens Trust will bring a burst of glorious colour to the winter season with the second annual Camellia Festival running from 18th February to 18th March 2012 (Press Preview: Thursday 16th February).
New features for the festival in 2012 include the replanting of the Italian Garden; new Camellia displays by specialist nursery Trehane and experts on hand to advise on every aspect of Camellias and how to grow them.
For a full press release, images or media enquiries please use the links below.
The full press release about the second annual Camellia Festival at Chiswick 18 February - 18 March 2012
Contact details for press and media enquiries in relation to the Chiswick House Camellia Festival
Image Gallery of images for use in reviews of Chiswick House Gardens Camellia Festival