Please text CHGT50 £5 to 70070 to give £5 and help us reach £20,000 to make essential improvements to the gardens this year.
Help us maintain this Grade I listed landscape for your enjoyment.
Chiswick House Gardens:
- is a Grade I listed landscape and cherished community resource
- is free to visit and open 365 days a year
- welcomes more than 1 million visitors each year
Each year Chiswick House and Gardens Trust (reg. charity no. 1109239) needs to raise more than £600,000 to fund its activities and maintain the historic gardens.
The paths and trees need maintenance work each year to ensure they are accessible and safe.
A phased programme of improvements is beginning in 2016 to:
- restore the paths in the park to make them user friendly for the very young, the elderly and those with disabilities, as well as general users
- ensure all the trees are safe and healthy
If only 4,000 of this summers' picnickers, dog walkers and visitors to events such as the Summer Sessions music, Gifford's Circus and Luna cinema donate £5 we will have achieved our £20,000 target.
Please text CHGT50 £5 TO 70070 and help support these wonderful gardens.