- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
2011 Events Archive
- Christmas Wreath Making
- Family Pumpkin Party
- Dog Show 2011
- Open House London
- Dr Lucy Worsley at Chiswick Book Festival
- Serafina Steer Concert
- Good Health, Good Harvest!
- Open Air Film - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Open Air Film - Grease
- Symphony at the Park
- Pride and Prejudice
- House Festival
- Conservatory Soiree
- Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
- Friends Summer Opera - Candlelit Gala
- Summer Wine Tasting
- Chiswick at the Time of the Devonshire Dukes
- Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Bat Walk
- Janiculum Concert
- An Evening With Amanda Foreman
- Children's Easter Events
- Get Your Garden Growing
- Camellia Festival 2011
- Wassail Event
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
House Festival is back for 2011 - an afternoon and evening of great entertainment, food and drink held in the stunning setting of Chiswick House and Gardens.
Presented by Soho House, the festival is once again raising money for charity. This year money will be donated both to the ongoing work at Chiswick House and Gardens, and for a project run by The Circle. Working in partnership with Oxfam, The Circle is a dynamic affiliation of women who are passionate about empowering women and fighting poverty.
The line-up for 2011 will be announced in the coming weeks.
Food & Drink
Off stage, a lavish feast including seafood, hog roasts and barbecues will be available from the food stalls around the site and, of course, there will be plenty of bars.
Tickets are £195 per person. Once inside the Festival all your food, drink and entertainment is included. Tickets via ticketweb link on right.
House Festival would like thank its partner, Sky, and the following friends: