- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
2011 Events Archive
- Christmas Wreath Making
- Family Pumpkin Party
- Dog Show 2011
- Open House London
- Dr Lucy Worsley at Chiswick Book Festival
- Serafina Steer Concert
- Good Health, Good Harvest!
- Open Air Film - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Open Air Film - Grease
- Symphony at the Park
- Pride and Prejudice
- House Festival
- Conservatory Soiree
- Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
- Friends Summer Opera - Candlelit Gala
- Summer Wine Tasting
- Chiswick at the Time of the Devonshire Dukes
- Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Bat Walk
- Janiculum Concert
- An Evening With Amanda Foreman
- Children's Easter Events
- Get Your Garden Growing
- Camellia Festival 2011
- Wassail Event
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
Thursday 23rd June 2011 - 7.30pm (Gates open at 6.00pm)
Chiswick House Friends present two nights of open-air opera in the beautiful gardens of Chiswick House performed by Opera Brava. The first evening is a Candlelit Opera Gala and the second La Bohème.
This production and cast are sensational bringing the real heart of Puccini’s magni!cent score.
Set in Paris in the 1830s among a group of impoverished Bohemians, the opera is a tragic love affair between Mimi, the seamstress and Rodolfo, a poet.
Sorry - tickets have sold out for this event.
Tickets £28.00 via Ticketweb link on right.
Or go to the Friends website (link on right) to download an application form.
Why not order a fantastic picnic hamper to enjoy whilst watching the opera? Full details and an order form can be downloaded from the right.