- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
2011 Events Archive
- Christmas Wreath Making
- Family Pumpkin Party
- Dog Show 2011
- Open House London
- Dr Lucy Worsley at Chiswick Book Festival
- Serafina Steer Concert
- Good Health, Good Harvest!
- Open Air Film - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Open Air Film - Grease
- Symphony at the Park
- Pride and Prejudice
- House Festival
- Conservatory Soiree
- Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
- Friends Summer Opera - Candlelit Gala
- Summer Wine Tasting
- Chiswick at the Time of the Devonshire Dukes
- Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Bat Walk
- Janiculum Concert
- An Evening With Amanda Foreman
- Children's Easter Events
- Get Your Garden Growing
- Camellia Festival 2011
- Wassail Event
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Symphony at the Park
Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 August 2011
Gates open 5.30pm
The American Express Symphony at The Park concerts are two uniquely themed symphonic
performances, commemorating and charting the history of the legendary Abbey Road Studios.
Join the eighty six piece Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Crouch End Festival Chorus and guest soloists performing some of Britain’s best loved contemporary songs and iconic film scores, including songs by The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Oasis and scores from Harry Potter, Star Wars and the concert premiere of Disney’s Peter Pan sequel “Return to Neverland”, all part of Abbey Road Studios incredible 80 year legacy.
Don't miss out on seeing these majestic concerts at the historic Chiswick House and Gardens, bring your own picnic and rug, or upgrade to a VIP Package.
For full details and tickets please visit the Symphony at the Park website using the link on the right.