- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
2011 Events Archive
- Christmas Wreath Making
- Family Pumpkin Party
- Dog Show 2011
- Open House London
- Dr Lucy Worsley at Chiswick Book Festival
- Serafina Steer Concert
- Good Health, Good Harvest!
- Open Air Film - Bridget Jones's Diary
- Open Air Film - Grease
- Symphony at the Park
- Pride and Prejudice
- House Festival
- Conservatory Soiree
- Friends Summer Opera - La Boheme
- Friends Summer Opera - Candlelit Gala
- Summer Wine Tasting
- Chiswick at the Time of the Devonshire Dukes
- Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Bat Walk
- Janiculum Concert
- An Evening With Amanda Foreman
- Children's Easter Events
- Get Your Garden Growing
- Camellia Festival 2011
- Wassail Event
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Open House London 2011
Chiswick House will open as part of Open House London on Sunday 18th September between 10am and 5pm.
There will be free guided tours of the Villa at 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. The 3pm tour will be focused on the symbolism in the art and architecture of the Villa, concentrating mainly on the Jacobite and Masonic aspects of the Villa.
Open House London celebrates all that is best about the capital’s buildings, places and neighbourhoods. Every September, it gives a unique opportunity to get out and under the skin of London’s amazing architecture, with over 700 buildings of all kinds opening their doors to everyone – all for free. This year it takes place over the weekend of 17 and 18 September.
A printed programme is available from the Open House London website (link on right) and there is also a brand new app for iPhone (free for a few more days only).