- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
We are proud to announce that four of our Chiswick House Gardens volunteers were nominated and shortlisted for the recent Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012.
Philip Sarell, Richard Sales, John Abba and Steven Meddemmen were all recognised for their contribution to the ongoing preservation work at Chiswick House Gardens. All the shortlisted are part of the volunteer team that work regularly in the Gardens at Chiswick House & Gardens.
The Awards event evening brought together a host of local volunteers from charitable and voluntary organisations, as well as local businesses.
Sarah Finch-Crisp, Director of The Chiswick House and Gardens Trust commented, 'The work of the Trust would not be possible without the help of our dedicated volunteers and we are immensely proud of their achievements; this is a tremendous accolade to be shortlisted for such a prestigious award'.
Philip Sarell, John Abba and Steve Meddemmen pictured at The Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012, at the London Syon Park (Waldorf Astoria) Hotel
This page can be found in the following news feeds