- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
2012 Events Archive
- Camellia Festival 2012
- Gardening with Camellias
- Camellias Around the World
- A History of Burlington House
- The English Flower Garden
- May Fayre
- Restoration Drama at Chiswick
- Friends Summer Opera - Gala Evening
- Friends Summer Opera - Madam Butterfly
- The Queen's Beasts
- Chiswick Horticultural Society’s Children’s Show
- House Festival 2012
- Open Air Theatre
- An Ideal Husband - Oscar Wilde
- Hansel and Gretel
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sale
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Blues Brothers
- Kitchen Garden Sale
- Michael Palin: From Brazil to The Truth
- Open House London 2012
- Chiswick House Gardens Dog Show 2012
- Janiculum Concert
- 2011 Events Archive
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
We are delighted to announce that Janiculum will be in concert at Chiswick House on Wednesday, 26 September at 7.00pm with the following programme:
Eavesdropping on musical evenings in Paris, London and Venice
Including music by Campra, Couperin, Handel, Boyce, Albinoni and Vivaldi,
traditional songs and dances and Venetian gondoliers’ songs
This is another great opportunity to hear this superb quintet in the beautiful Domed Saloon of Chiswick House and to enjoy the knowledgeable and often amusing introductions to each piece by Jane Clark, whom, as those who have enjoyed Janiculum concerts in the past will know, is a wonderful exponent of the Harpsichord - a rare treat!
Complimentary wine and soft drinks will be served in the interval.
Tickets are £20.00 and can be purchased via Chiswick House Friends from 8 August or via Ticketweb from 12 August (links on right).
Tickets for Janiculum go quickly therefore early booking is advisable.
Access and Exit
As this is late September, most of the gates close at 7.10pm on this week so that access and exit will only be via the A316 Great Chertsey Rd Gate and A4 Dukes Avenue Gate after this time.
This page can be found in the following news feeds