- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
2012 Events Archive
- Camellia Festival 2012
- Gardening with Camellias
- Camellias Around the World
- A History of Burlington House
- The English Flower Garden
- May Fayre
- Restoration Drama at Chiswick
- Friends Summer Opera - Gala Evening
- Friends Summer Opera - Madam Butterfly
- The Queen's Beasts
- Chiswick Horticultural Society’s Children’s Show
- House Festival 2012
- Open Air Theatre
- An Ideal Husband - Oscar Wilde
- Hansel and Gretel
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sale
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Blues Brothers
- Kitchen Garden Sale
- Michael Palin: From Brazil to The Truth
- Open House London 2012
- Chiswick House Gardens Dog Show 2012
- Janiculum Concert
- 2011 Events Archive
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Michael Palin: From Brazil to The Truth
Thursday, 13 September, 6pm for 7pm start, The Burlington Pavilion at Chiswick House Gardens
A special pre-Festival event in the splendid surroundings of the Burlington Pavilion at Chiswick House and Gardens. Fact and fiction will both feature in this appearance by the much-loved and iconic international star Michael Palin.
He talks to the BBC's arts correspondent Rebecca Jones about his second novel, The Truth, and his new BBC series and book on Brazil.
Refreshments on sale from 6pm. Books for sale and signing afterwards.
Supported by Hubbard Pegman & Whitney LLP.
Price - £10
Tickets only in advance from Chiswick Book Festival (link on right) or by post via Advance Booking Form, available from Waterstones, Chiswick High Road.
For further details on Chiswick Book Festival go to the link on the right.
This page can be found in the following news feeds