- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Come and enjoy the wonderful Autumn scenery at Chiswick House Gardens.
Come and see the amazing autumn colours as they are changing at Chiswick House Gardens.
There are stunning scenes and colours to delight visitors. Walk thorough secluded woodland paths and beautiful gardens with obelisks and statues framed with trees bedecked in wonderful shades of golds, oranges and reds and the stunning backdrop of Chiswick House (re-opens April 2013).
Children can enjoy exploring the gardens and the play-area.
Warm up in the bright and airy Chiswick House Café and choose from a menu of seasonal warming soups and stews as well coffees, teas and delicious home-made cakes.
A great free day out
- Extensive tree collection and stunning autumn colours
- Birdlife on the water
- 18th Century cedars of Lebanon
- Historic views from the Classic Bridge
- Chiswick House Café - the best new building in London (RIBA 2011)
Autumn opening times
Gardens 7.00am - 4.10pm
Café 9.00am - 4.00pm
This page can be found in the following news feeds