- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Camellia Festival 2013
The Camellia Festival returns with a stunning display of colour from 16 February to 17 March 2013.
16 February - 17 March 2013
Celebrate the glorious colour of the Camellia blooms during the winter months in the stunning setting of the Chiswick House Conservatory.
Pre-book your tickets now for this wonderful event. There are over 30 varieties including rare and historic blooms. Learn about the history of the Chiswick House Conservatory celebrating 200 years (1813 – 2013) and then wander through the beautiful 18th century gardens.
Camellia Japonica 'Elegans'
Photo credit: John Fielding
This page can be found in the following news feeds