- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
News Archive 2012
- New Trustees Appointed
- Camellia Festival 2012 - Press Pack
- Camellia Festival 2013
- Autumn Walks
- Royal Visit to Chiswick House Gardens
- Hounslow Volunteering Awards 2012
- Don't Miss The Queen's Beasts!
- May Fayre Fun!
- Watch Chiswick Camellias
- Chiswick Camellias on Gardeners' World
- Camellia Festival Visitor Success
- Sir Peter Blake helps launch Camellia Festival 2012
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
- Sound Checks At Chiswick
- House Closures 4-7 July
- Cafe closed 5 July
- New Staff at Chiswick House & Gardens
- Camellia Festival 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
New Trustees Appointed
Three new trustees have been appointed to the Chiswick House and Gardens Trust.
Jane Kennedy, Terence Kyle and Juliet West have been appointed as trustees to Chiswick House and Gardens Trust.
Andrew Fane, Chairman said, 'We are delighted to have secured such a wealth of talent and experience to further augment that of our trustee board. We have made great strides since the Trust was established in 2005 to improve and maintain the quality of these historic gardens and create a sustainable future for the whole property.
Strengthened by the addition of our new trustees we plan to continue this work and, most essentially, work with our partner organisations to re-build the historic integrity between Chiswick House and its gardens for the benefit of visitors now and in the future.'
The Trust’s work has been hugely helped and supported by English Heritage, London Borough of Hounslow, Heritage Lottery Fund, Chiswick House Friends, our splendid Volunteer Service and many generous donors.
Top image:(May 2012): Left to right: Gilly Drummond; Janie Burford; Ian Peacock; Anthony Fuller; Dr David Jacques; Professor Caroline Tisdall; George Nissen; Andrew Fane (Chairman); Jan Shawe; Cllr Paul Lynch; Rosemary Day
This page can be found in the following news feeds