- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
News Archive 2013
- Gardens Closed Monday 23 December
- Seasons Greetings
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- Christmas Shopping
- 2013 Christmas Cards
- New Director Appointed
- New Director Sought
- Britain's Secret Homes
- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Wrap up warm, blow away the cobwebs and enjoy a refreshing walk in Chiswick House Gardens.
Chiswick's spectacular landscape is a wonderful place to visit this time of year. We recommend our top five things to enjoy in the crisp winter weather.
Come and see the Snowdrops and Hellebores as Winter changes into Spring and early Camellias bloom in the shrubberies.
There are stunning scenes and colours to delight visitors. Walk through secluded woodland paths and beautiful gardens with obelisks and statues framed by the many trees and the magnificent backdrop of Chiswick House.
Children can enjoy exploring the gardens and the play-area.
Warm up in the bright and airy Chiswick House Café and choose from a menu of seasonal warming soups and stews as well coffees, teas and delicious home-made cakes.
A great free day out!
- Extensive tree collection
- Birdlife on the waterSnow drops and Hellebores in the shrub borders
- Dramatic views of statuary in Italianate Gardens
- Historic views from the Classic Bridge
- Chiswick House Café - the best new building in London (RIBA 2011)
Winter opening times
Gardens 7.00am - 4.30pm
Café 9.00am - 4.00pm
This page can be found in the following news feeds