- Kitchen Garden Project
- Italian Garden (1814 – 2014)
- Summer BBQs
- Seeking Volunteers
- 2 for 1 Entry to William Kent Exhibition at Victoria and Albert Museum
- Artists Support Festival
- Camellia Festival Opening
- Lady of the Camellias Visits Festival
- Londonist Out Loud Podcast
- Volunteer Wardens Win 'Outstanding Heroes'
- Chiswick Camellias are a National Treasure
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- New Director Appointed
News Archive 2013
- Gardens Closed Monday 23 December
- Seasons Greetings
- Christmas Shopping
- 2013 Christmas Cards
- New Director Sought
- Britain's Secret Homes
- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Venue Hire 2013/14
Bookings are now open for hiring Chiswick House and Gardens in 2013/14.
Whether you are planning a wedding or hosting a private or corporate event, Chiswick House and Gardens offers a one of the magical venue that will inspire and impress.
It is a unique venue with the best of the historic and the modern. The setting of the historic 18th Century House and Gardens combined with the modern and versatile comforts of the Burlington Pavilion.
This glamorous venue provides one of the most exclusive and stylish destinations for weddings and special events.
Bookings are now being taken for 2013/2014. To find out more about the our venue, speak to our events team +44 (0) 20 8742 3905.
The glorious Domed Saloon set up for a private dinner in Chiswick House
This page can be found in the following news feeds