- Kitchen Garden Open Days
- Open Garden Squares
- Behind the Aria
- Open Air Theatre - Gulliver's Travels
- Open Air Theatre - A Little of What You Fancy!
- Open Air Cinema - West Side Story
- Open Air Cinema - The Commitments
- 2013 Events Archive
- 2012 Events Archive
- 2011 Events Archive
- 2010 Events Archive
- 2009 Events Archive
Sunday 12th May
11am - 3pm
£5.00 per person, under 2s free
Western Walled Garden, Chiswick House Garden
May Fayre returns! There will be fun for everyone with games to play, lots of entertainment and activities for all the family as well as gardening and art activities to get involved in.
Delicious food, refreshments, bar, and children’s treats will be on sale throughout the day.
There will be lots of activities including:
- A circus workshop - based on a colourful mat - see true professionals at work and learn the tricks of the trade. Skills include Diablo tricks, balloon modelling, plate spinning, fun stilt walking, balancing skills on a low wire, uni-cycling and juggling with clubs, rings and balls.
- A 9 hole crazy golf course.
- A toddlers' area which includes hook the duck, beanbag throw and football target games and a garden games area consisting of giant dominoes, quoits and noughts and crosses.
See behind the scenes in the Chiswick House Kitchen Garden. The Kitchen Garden project will be open on the day to inspire you to get your own garden growing. We will be selling our vegetable plug plants and showing you how to make your garden more wildlife friendly.
Entry is £5 per person available on the day or by pre booking (2s and under FREE). Please note for refreshments and face painting there will be an extra charge. Tickets available via ticketweb (link on right).
All funds are in aid of the continued preservation of Chiswick House Gardens.
This page can be found in the following news feeds