- Chiswick House Christmas Wreath Sale
- 2014 Christmas Cards
- Sir Peter Blake Camellia Print
- Kitchen Garden Project
- Italian Garden (1814 – 2014)
- Café BBQs
- Seeking Volunteers
- 2 for 1 Entry to William Kent Exhibition at Victoria and Albert Museum
- Artists Support Festival
- Camellia Festival Opening
- Lady of the Camellias Visits Festival
- Londonist Out Loud Podcast
- Volunteer Wardens Win 'Outstanding Heroes'
- Chiswick Camellias are a National Treasure
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- New Director Appointed
News Archive 2013
- Gardens Closed Monday 23 December
- Seasons Greetings
- Christmas Shopping
- 2013 Christmas Cards
- New Director Sought
- Britain's Secret Homes
- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Artists Support Camellia Festival
Exclusive artworks from Sir Peter Blake and Marthe Armitage for sale at Chiswick House Camellia Festival Shop.
Chiswick residents and artists Sir Peter Blake and Marthe Armitage are generously supporting Chiswick House and Gardens Trust with exclusive artwork available at the Chiswick House Camellia Festival Shop.
Sir Peter Blake, Britain’s best loved artist, has created a beautiful limited edition print: Camellia japonica 'Incarnata' based on an original watercolour painting he made especially for Chiswick House and Gardens Trust. The limited edition of 250 signed prints are being sold at the festival to raise funds for the Trust at £100 each, to personal visitors only.
Local resident and designer Marthe Armitage working on her design for the Camellia Festival Tote Bag
Credit: Anna Kunst (and top banner image)
Acclaimed designer Marthe Armitage has been creating wallpaper designs for over 50 years in her studio at Chiswick and still handprints from original linocuts. Her charming Camellia canvas tote bag, created exclusively for the festival is priced at £10.
All purchases are in aid of the care and preservation of Chiswick House Gardens
Available exclusively from The Camellia Festival Shop
Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013
Dates: 16 February -17 March 2013
For details of tickets and opening hours see link on right.
Both artists have fond memories of Chiswick House Gardens.
Sir Peter recalls his long association and affection for Chiswick House Gardens as '….a special place for me .I took our daughter Rose there so many times when she was a child. The wonderful landscape, the calmness of the lake and the beautiful trees are an inspiration. I am thrilled that the Camellia Collection in the restored Conservatory is being celebrated. I hope my painting will capture some of that beauty for others, and raise funds for Chiswick House and Gardens Trust.'
Marthe Armitage was happy to help the Trust saying 'Chiswick House and Gardens is an extraordinarily wonderful place and I feel incredibly lucky to have such a unique park here in Chiswick that we can all enjoy'.