- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
News Archive 2013
- Gardens Closed Monday 23 December
- Seasons Greetings
- Volunteer Handyman Required
- Christmas Shopping
- 2013 Christmas Cards
- New Director Appointed
- New Director Sought
- Britain's Secret Homes
- Temporary Closure - Oak Processionary Moth
- May Fayre Winners
- Chatsworth Attic Sale furnishings return to Chiswick House
- Peter Blake print for sale
- Camellia Festival Success
- CHISWICK HOUSE CLOSED TUE 12/3
- Artists Support Camellia Festival
- Chiswick House Camellia Festival 2013: Press Preview
- Venue Hire 2013/14
- Winter Walks
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Peter Blake print for sale
Exclusive limited edition artworks from Sir Peter Blake and Marthe Armitage for sale in support of Chiswick House and Gardens.
Chiswick residents and artists Sir Peter Blake and Marthe Armitage are generously supporting Chiswick House and Gardens Trust with exclusive artwork available at the Chiswick House Camellia Festival Shop.
Sir Peter Blake, Britain’s best loved artist, has created a beautiful limited edition print: Camellia japonica 'Incarnata' based on an original watercolour painting he made especially for Chiswick House and Gardens Trust. The limited edition of 250 signed prints are being sold to raise funds for the Trust at £100 each.
Sir Peter Blake with one of the limited edition prints
Credit: Anna Kunst (and top banner image)
Acclaimed designer Marthe Armitage has been creating wallpaper designs for over 50 years in her studio at Chiswick and still handprints from original linocuts. Her charming Camellia canvas tote bag, created exclusively for the festival is priced at £10.
All purchases are in aid of the care and preservation of Chiswick House Gardens.
Use this form to contact us if you are interested in purchasing a print or bag.
This page can be found in the following news feeds