- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
- News Archive 2016
- News Archive 2015
News Archive 2014
- Chiswick House Christmas Wreath Sale
- 2014 Christmas Cards
- Kitchen Garden Project
- Café BBQs
- Seeking Volunteers
- 2 for 1 Entry to William Kent Exhibition at Victoria and Albert Museum
- Artists Support Festival
- Camellia Festival Opening
- Lady of the Camellias Visits Festival
- Londonist Out Loud Podcast
- Volunteer Wardens Win 'Outstanding Heroes'
- Chiswick Camellias are a National Treasure
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Chiswick House Kitchen Garden Project
Come and buy seasonal produce grown in the Chiswick House Kitchen Garden. On sale outside the Cafe every Tuesday and Thursday 11:30am - 1:00pm (May to November)
Learn, experience, taste and get involved
Chiswick House and Gardens Trust are cultivating the Kitchen Garden as a community and educational resource and as a place where a wide range of produce is being cultivated with the help of volunteers.
Throughout the season (May – November), there is a twice-weekly fresh produce sale for visitors, a chance to see behind the scenes in the historic Kitchen Garden and to taste the locally grown seasonal ingredients as part of the changing Cafe menu.
During December there will be a sale of Christmas wreaths, using beautiful foliage gathered from the gardens and made up into festive wreaths by the volunteers.
All funds are in aid of the continued preservation of Chiswick House Gardens.
This page can be found in the following news feeds