- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
News Archive 2016
- Christmas Wreaths Sale
- New Café Summer Menu
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
- BBC Gardeners' Question Time
- Memories of The Beatles
- 50 Years Since The Beatles Filmed at Chiswick House Gardens
- Conservation of the Cedars of Lebanon
- Private Events in the Conservatory
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Easter Weekend Opening
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Camellia Show Open
- Magical Lantern Festival Open
- Camellia Show Countdown Begins
- Magical Lantern Festival Installation
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- Launch of Winter Events
- Winter Opening Times
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Winter Opening Times
Come in to explore and enjoy!
Chiswick House Gardens is a free public park open daily from 7am – 4.30pm. The café is open daily from 8.30am. Make the most of your visit by booking a guided tour of the House and garden.
Chiswick House is among the most glorious examples of 18th-century British architecture, with sumptuous interiors, created by William Kent and a rich collection of painting.
Please note that the House is currently closed and re-opens March 2016.
Chiswick House Conservatory
The 19th century Grade I listed Conservatory houses the Chiswick House Camellia Collection, probably one of the oldest collections outside China and Japan. The camellias bloom in early spring and the stunning display is celebrated with an annual Camellia Show (11th February – 13th March 2016).
Until 1 December 2015
Conservatory open daily 10.00am – 4.00pm. Free entry (donations welcome).
From December 2015 to February 2016
The Conservatory will be open 11.00am - 3.00pm.
This page can be found in the following news feeds