- Chiswick House Estate reunited for the first time in 70 years
- Crack open Chiswick House this Easter
- Support the Pathways Restoration
- Gold at London in Bloom
- Support the Gardens
- Famous Cedars of Lebanon
- Crowdfunding Update and News
News Archive 2016
- Christmas Wreaths Sale
- New Café Summer Menu
- Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
- BBC Gardeners' Question Time
- Memories of The Beatles
- 50 Years Since The Beatles Filmed at Chiswick House Gardens
- Conservation of the Cedars of Lebanon
- Private Events in the Conservatory
- Did You See The Beatles?
- Easter Weekend Opening
- Chiswick Camellias Win Gold!
- New Plaque Honours Members of the International Camellia Society
- Camellia Show Open
- Magical Lantern Festival Open
- Camellia Show Countdown Begins
- Magical Lantern Festival Installation
- Celebrate! April 2016 Venue Hire Offer
- Sculpture Shock Prints
- Launch of Winter Events
- Winter Opening Times
- News Archive 2015
- News Archive 2014
- News Archive 2013
- News Archive 2012
- News Archive 2011
- News Archive 2010
- News Archive 2009
- News Archive 2008
- News Archive 2007
- News Archive 2006
Kitchen Garden Produce Sales
Grown in the Kitchen Garden and picked daily by our volunteers.
Twice weekly produce sales Tuesdays and Thursdays 11.30am – 12.30pm from outside the café, and then from 1.30pm-3.30pm from the Walled Kitchen Garden.
Our twice weekly sales of produce from the kitchen garden outside the café will resume later in the New Year. Look out for updates on the website. Access to the kitchen garden will continue via the conservatory on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between 1.30 and 3.30 from mid-January. Thank you for your support over the last season.
Chiswick House and Gardens Trust are cultivating the garden as a community and educational resource and as a thriving kitchen garden. Due to their success last year, the seasonal weekly produce sales will be twice weekly from May until October.
Fruit, vegetables, flowers and herbs grown by volunteers and picked daily will be on sale. The sales are very popular with our local community and visitors and tend to sell out fast!
Please also visit the Café and sample the seasonal menu. The Kitchen Garden team work closely with the chefs at Company of Cooks, who use the produce grown on site in a variety of seasonal offerings helping to support the work of the Trust.
The Trust is very grateful for the help of the volunteers. All funds are in aid of the continued preservation of Chiswick House Gardens.
If you would like further information or would like to support the Kitchen Garden please contact William Rallison using the form below.